Our partnerships offer advantages to veterinarians across all career stages.
Benefits to Affiliating
Western Veterinary Partners’ primary goal is to improve the lives of partner veterinarians.
As a highly collaborative partner, we work closely with each of our partners to figure out what is most important to them.
Western Veterinary Partners offers many advantages to partner veterinarians across all career stages.
Whether you are a new graduate, experienced veterinarian, or a veterinarian evaluating retirement solutions, we can help support your needs. Please contact us if you are interested in learning more.
Many retiring veterinarians have spent a lifetime building a reputable practice. Western Veterinary Partners gives retiring veterinarians an opportunity to monetize value and build a customized succession plan which will provide staff members with stability and provide patients with continuity of care.
- Develop a succession plan
- Ensure patients are left in good hands
- Generate liquidity and realize value
- Eliminate ongoing legal liabilities from practice closing
- Access to flexible capital
Many experienced veterinarians are facing increasingly complex administrative burdens and challenges. Western Veterinary Partners relieves administrative headaches and provides partner veterinarians with the flexibility to focus on providing excellent clinical care.
- Flexibility to spend more time on patient care
- Relief from administrative burdens
- Provide clinical leadership
- Opportunity to boost earnings, income, and wealth
- Access to our experienced business management team
Western Veterinary Partners offers graduating veterinarians an opportunity to launch their medical career in a patient-focused environment with exposure to industry leading veterinarians and healthcare executives. We remove administrative burdens to provide graduating veterinarians the ability to focus on patient care while maximizing their potential to become clinical leaders.
- Mentorship opportunities
- Join a network of leading veterinarians
- Develop clinical expertise
- Access steady patient volume and realize job stability
- Gain flexibility and shared support services